Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a leading financial institution located in the heart of Downtown Toronto. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
Account Supervisor Overview:
As the Account Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the account manager and working with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
• Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
• Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
• Support briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
• Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
Account Supervisor Qualifications:
• 5+ years' experience in Account Management
• Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
• Experience managing digital projects and integrated campaigns