Our client, a luxury leather goods company that designs the world’s most exquisite jewelry cases, watch winders, and boxes is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented individual to join our Accounting team!
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
• Must be motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Positive/proactive attitude with strong organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
• Team player and have ability to work independently.
• Experience with wholesale customer’s vendor portal access
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all departments.
• Intermediate and above experience with Sage100/MAS90 & MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP etc.)
• 4+ years accounting experience including full cycle AP, AR Collections, Chargeback reconciliations, Accessing vendor portals, EDI Billing, Reconcile and post CC and
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Sage 100 is the ERP system that we use. All sales orders are entered, invoicing, inventory control, RMA’s, purchasing, bank rec., etc. all done in SAGE 100 – experience with this type ERP system is essential. Reporting to the Controller, this position will be tasked with the day-to-day accounting activities including, but not limited to:
• Resolve outstanding invoice balances related to payment or charge back issues.
• Reconcile account discrepancies and credit related issues.
• Research and resolve accounts with debit amounts and match to open credits.
• Research and dispute shortage, chargeback & other claims.
• Generate Pro Forma and Deposit invoices as necessary.
• Reconcile and post daily settled credit card batches.
• Post daily ACH payments to AR accounts.
• Maintain Salesperson Commission data in Sage
o Generate and review monthly commission reports.
• Review new wholesale accounts for credit terms.
• Maintain credit limits and account terms on existing wholesale accounts.
• Perform accounting and clerical functions to support Controller.
• Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
• Process Desktop Deposits, apply check payments to customer accounts and follow up on short payment or other discrepancies.
• Process daily Invoice billing, post batches, post to Customer Vendor Portal when