Accountant, Fashion Industry
An apparel/fashion client in Culver City is looking for an Accountant for a direct hire opportunity!
You must have accounting background in the apparel industry with experiences in e-commerce.
- Prepare daily reconciliation, factor availability, and post daily transactions
- Process and receive daily vendor invoices and match these with purchase orders
- Generate weekly AP Aging and cash requirements reports
- Generate weekly AP checks and wire payments
- Process and resolve invoice discrepancies, vendor disputes and factor chargebacks
- Assist in filling out credit applications
- Monthly reconcile bank accounts, factor statement, merchant accounts, and credit card statements
- Assist with the preparation of the month end and year end closing entries including reconciling balance sheet schedules and income statement accounts
- Work with operations team to help create process efficiencies and understand workflow
- Ensure expenses are properly classified and vendor files
- Assist with the calculation and filing of sales tax for various tax authorities
- Assist with the budget preparation and changes
- Assist with any other ad hoc analysis, reports or projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in apparel, fashion or e-commerce accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Proficient in Full Circle
- Proficient in MS Excel (Vlookup formulas, pivot tables)
- Familiarity with US GAAP
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."