A fashion/retail client in Lakewood is seeking an Accountant for a direct hire opportunity!
Industry background is preferred, the client is looking a hands on Accountant that can manage and maintain accounting records, financial transactions, financial reports and daily reconciliation.
Looking for a great communicator that is approachable, personable and a great team player.
- Oversee all full cycle accounting functions including A/P, A/R, payroll, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Manage the overall month-end close process including the maintenance of the closing calendar, review of the general ledger, and the preparation and distribution of applicable financial reports.
- Prepare general ledger entries
- Develop and implement accounting procedures
- Prepare weekly cash flow report to be distributed to management.
- Prepare credit card reconciliation and reviews expense reports.
- Manage quarterly inventory counts and related adjustments.
- Create all royalty, commission, and bonus reports for review and approval.
- Assist in preparation of federal and state tax returns.
- Communicate with funding and reporting of employee benefits
- Maintain accurate fixed asset schedule
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, and reconciling accounts.
- Collect outstanding invoices in a timely manner while maintaining positive relationships with customers/vendors
- Coordinate new employee on-boarding and benefits enrollment periods
- Perform audits
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- CPA is preferred but not required
- Strong proficiency in MS Office including Excel
- Full Circle software experience is a big plus
- Solid knowledge of accounting functions including journal entries and GAAP
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."