Our client is a fun, fashionable and inspiring accessories company.
In this role you will provide support to the Account department; duties including Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable and general account based work.
- Verify and post Accounts Receivable transactions to journals, ledgers, and records
- Follow standard operating procedures for processing cash and receipts
- Act as full Accounts Payable backup, from receipt of vendor invoice to submitting of respective check/voucher for review and signature
- Comply, audit and review all employee credit card reports for proper support, documentation and accuracy and reviews proper sign-off in web-based application
- Prepare deposits of any non-accounts receivable related checks into the appropriate bank account
- Degree in Accounting from a 2 or 4 year institution
- 3 years working in a corporate general accounting environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills