Leading Lifestyle brand based in Orange County is in search of an Accounting Manager to join the team!
• Responsible for subsidiary monthly close: This will include preparation ofJE’s, bank reconciliations, commissions calculations, royalty calculations,reserve analysis, accruals and supporting schedules, analysis and closingpackage for submission to Controller
• Work closely with A/R Supervisor to understand status of A/R, reserve requirementsand risk
• Identify, investigate and analyze potential operational improvement
• Maintain and/or implement strong internal controls
• Assist Controller with audits (financial and bank)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Provide support to management, through information analyses
• Periodic Analysis of Operations Performance with flux analysis
EDUCATION &EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS //
• A minimum of five years job experience with general accounting
• Degree in Accounting/Finance
• CPA or MBA preferred
• Strong experience in income statement analysis
• Must be proficient in maintaining procedures and controls in all accountingcycles
• Advanced Excel Skills, ability to work with lookup tables and pivot tables.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Willingness to take ownership of all processes of business to include:providing support to management and other departments; research andinvestigation of processes as required
• Ability to work as a team player with the finance group to meet deadlines andstrategize to improve processes and procedures.
• Auditing background