An entertainment company in Woodland Hills is looking for an Accounting Manager for a temporary assignment. This is a 9 month contract opportunity, M-F, 8am-5pm but must be flexible to work overtime if needed.
- Prepare and review appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Maintain general ledger system
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist with regulatory reporting as applicable
- Research accounting issues for compliance with GAAP
- Coordinate the budget process
- Hire, train and supervise accounting staff.
- Schedule the workflow so that reporting deadlines are met.
- Participate in meetings with the offshore team to track the progress
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the 3rd party statements and accounting code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Advanced Excel user
- ERP experience is preferred
- SAP/BW experience is a plus
- Prior BPO experience is a plus
- MBA or CPA highly desired
- Entertainment (film/music) experience is preferred
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."