Our client is a luxurious beauty brand. They believe that the beauty of a fragrance is derived from the intention with which it was created and the attention with which it was prepared. Their products are luxurious because of their unparalleled craftsmanship and dedication to the fragrance. With a laid back and fun company culture they take pride in the passionate people that work for them.
In this role you will work closely with the Global Finance Lead and the North America accounting team, and will be responsible for billing and payable and cash functions; including balance sheet and revenue analysis. Manager will also help oversee the consistent application of SOX 404 control framework.
• Maintain the closing checklist
• Review revenue activities including oversight of entry of sales invoices and bills to ensure proper G/L coding and customer payment
• Review accounts payable activities including oversight of the entry of invoices to ensure proper G/L coding and vendor payment
• Oversee and participate in the maintenance of subledgers
• Oversee preparation of required journal entries, including journal entries related to payroll and related accruals
• Prepare revenue analysis across regions, channels, and product categories
• Minimum education - Bachelor degree in accounting
• 3-5 years accounting experience
• Supervisory experience preferred
• CPA preferred