Our client is a leading luxury company specializing in a diverse portfolio of brands with international reach.
In this position, the Accounting Manager would be responsible for supporting the full cycle accounting function.
• Manage daily bookkeeping and oversee monthly reconciliations of cash, A/R, A/P, inventory, and other accounts
• Oversee inventory accounting and assist with implementation of inventory management system; ensure key processes are placed to ensure accuracy and timeliness of inventory reporting
• Develop and implement the month-end closing process; create and execute monthly consolidation of group of companies
• Maintain receivables from wholesale and retail customers; ensure accuracy of invoices, amounts, and balances, and account for any discrepancies
• 7-10 years’ accounting/finance experience
• 3+ years’ team management experience