Accounts Payable Associate
Our client is a leading specialty retailer offering apparel and accessories. Their edgy, unique, and dynamic approach keeps young individuals dressed in the coolest looks.
In this role, you would be responsible for preparing invoices, recording transactions, and maintaining all payment records.
• Match and pay invoices efficiently and accurately; resolve questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures
• Record transactions, and maintain all accounts payable records; anticipate needs and resolve issues promptly
• Provide the highest-level customer service to internal and external customers; answer any questions and inquiries
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including vendors, distribution center, and buyers to address any concerns
• Identify and evaluate areas of opportunity for process improvement and provide strategic recommendations
• High school diploma or GED
• 0-2 years’ accounting and accounts payable experience