Accounts Receivable Analyst
A popular apparel/fashion company in Downtown LA is looking for a Accounts Receivable Analyst!
This is a temporary position with an unknown length.
M-F, 40 hours/week @ $19/HR.
Must be available to interview/start asap.
- Monitor receivables and collections and provide updates of receivables
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
- Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates of receivables to management
- Reconcile transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers
- Familiar with resolving Chargebacks and pending credits
- Apparel industry experience is preferred
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable and chargeback experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Must have strong communication skills
“24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”