ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
LEADING ORANGE COUNTYAPPAREL BRAND IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST TOJOIN THEIR TEAM!
The AccountsReceivable / Collections Specialist will be responsible for making collectioncalls on clients’ past due balances. Works with sales reps, customer servicereps and customers to identify and reconcile issues.
· Analyze accounts frombilling to last collection in order to validate client balances and ensurecompliance with contracts terms and conditions.
· Communicatesprofessionally with clients regarding open invoices.
· Working withAccounting Supervisor on billing customers on a timely basis.
· Research and correctany variances found on accounts.
· Assist with otheraccounting team activities as required.
· Complete specialprojects for management and other financial functions. Attendance and on-timereporting.
· Maintains compliancewith company policies, practices and procedures.
· Participates inproactive efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
· Works effectively andcommunicates clearly with other employees.
· Handles changingdeadlines and priorities.
· Reviews work foraccuracy, completeness and proper authority.
· Other duties asassigned.
Other Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of Billingand Collections procedures
· Strong attention todetail, goal oriented
· Excellent written andverbal communication skills
· Effectivelycollaborate with other functional areas to achieve overall organizationalobjectives
· Hard-working,self-motivated, and possesses a positive attitude and strong drive for success
Ability to read andinterpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenanceinstructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports andcorrespondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers oremployee of organizations.
Proficiency inMicrosoft Office especially Excel; intermediate to advanced skills withSalesforce.
Planning and Organization
· Organizational skillsrequired with a high attention to detail
· Ability to exercisejudgment and work independently
· Have the ability tohandle shifting priorities and multiple projects independently and withpersonal initiative is also necessary