Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating must-have apparel and accessory essentials for your wardrobe. With their contemporary, timeless, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing daily payments and following-up on past due invoices and chargebacks. You would also be responsible for providing support for the retail business and preparing monthly statements.
• Prepare and enter daily payments, conduct credit checking for open orders and approval to ship, and manage customer requests for account information
• Hold collection calls and follow-up up for past due invoices, chargeback, and any additional items correspond to the accounts receivable aging
• Oversee specialty store account issues in partnership with the sales team and direct web store credits, refunds, and trouble shoot web credit issues
• Research and dispute unauthorized deductions and chargebacks from credit card company transactions
• Provide support for the retail business and credit issues from the Customer Care Center and prepare monthly statement, logs, and schedules
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
• 3+ years’ A/R experience in the fashion industry
• Experience with POS systems a plus
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."