Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client is a luxury fashion brand creating fashion-forward basics featuring high-end design details. Their contemporary, on-trend, and cool designs are celebrated by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing daily, weekly, and monthly accounting inquiries. You would also be responsible for maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures standards while ensuring timely collections for domestic and international accounts.
• Provide monies collections to corporation on time; oversee cash application with back-office; analyze and resolve charge-backs efficiently and effectively
• Reconcile open AR and consignment balances and liaise with customers on quarterly basis; perform customer credit checks and establish and manage limits
• Oversee and issue credits to customers as necessary; analyze customer’s activities via various vendor portals
• Analyze current procedure and suggest insight to enhance quality and efficiency of invoicing and collection procedures
• Collaborate with bank and outside auditors for AR and consignment reconciliations
• 3+ years’ accounts receivable fashion experience
• Factoring experience
• Proficiency with Full Circle preferred