Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client is a renowned luxury bedding company committed to hand-crafted and custom-made specialty products. Their innovative, on-trend, and contemporary designs effortlessly transform your space into a refreshing and relaxing oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing incoming customer payments and maintaining customer accounts. You would also be responsible for preparing statements and generating reports.
• Process incoming customer payments, setup new customer accounts, and maintain customer database with accurate information
• Conduct searches to ensure creditworthiness of customers and create and maintain distribution agreements
• Prepare statements, bills, and invoices and generate reports noting aging and past due accounts for management
• Communicate account status to customer and sales representatives and reconcile expenses to General Ledger
• Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Manager, or Accountant experience
• Understanding of collections systems, processes and best practices
• Strong customer service and negotiation skills