Acquisition Associate, Search & Display
Our client is a highly successful fashion e-commerce startup presenting the latest must-have accessories. With their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Acquisition Associate, Search & Display, you would build, optimize, analyze and grow paid search and display channels and actively manage and support campaigns to drive performance while maintaining brand standards.
• Build, optimize, analyze and grow paid search and display channels and actively manage and support campaigns to drive performance while maintaining brand standards
• Manage weekly and monthly reporting, as well as ongoing analysis and work closely with Acquisition Marketing Manager to develop cross channel plans and strategies
• Work closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and retention teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies
• Leverage customer data and insights, campaign results, and creative tests to optimize ROAS and revenue driven by search
• Monitor campaign KPIs regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
• Keep us current on digital marketing best practices regarding audience management, data capture, campaign analysis, new campaign and ad types, and advertising policies
• 1-3 years of direct experience executing and managing paid search and display ads in-house and/or at a digital agency
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data into actionable insights in a timely fashion as well as communicating results in an organized and concise way
• Experience with customer analytics platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Background in mobile attribution and analytics platforms (e.g. AppsFlyer, Adjust, Firebase)
• Experience in ecommerce/marketplace or luxury sector is a plus