Acquisition Marketing Manager - Freelance
Our client, a global entertainment network is looking for a Acquisition Marketing Manager that will lead organic and paid customer acquisition efforts for its digital products, with a specific focus on the app.
The manager will lead our acquisition tracking efforts, search & paid media alignment, as well as mange our content marketing strategy as it relates to driving app installs & video viewership
• Own and execute app campaigns from start to finish, including writing briefs, approving media plans, setting up tracking, submitting creative requests, trafficking & managing reporting of campaign performance
• Lead app acquisition search efforts across organic, paid & mobile search
• Manage overall paid media calendar, including working with the media team to launch & optimize campaigns across evergreen search, acquisition, and binge campaigns
• Manage overall paid media budget, including reconciliation of paid media campaigns through agency
• Responsible for overall marketing campaign goals, tracking and optimization
• Own the creation of digital tracking links and be the subject matter expert for product marketing team, working in partnership with Product & Analytics teams for governance
• Deliver campaign recap reports, including analyzing results and making recommendations for future campaigns
• Manage overall content marketing strategy for customer acquisition, including informing and updating overall content calendar and priorities
• Be lead owner and project manager of marketing campaigns for newly acquired library titles and past seasons of current shows. This requires working cross functionally with the following teams and more: business development, data & insights, digital creative, editorial, paid media, video operations, sales integration & promo scheduling department, etc
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in online, digital, or customer acquisition marketing
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
• Advertising or marketing agency experience a plus. Entertainment experience not required.
• Acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, and possess good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations. Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."