Ad Campaign Manager
Our client is an iconic broadcasting company presenting the latest in entertainment and breaking news. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing advertising campaigns. You would also be responsible for sales, client support, campaign management, execution, and reporting.
• Implement, maintain, and enhance advertising campaigns; manage sales, client support, campaign management, execution, and reporting
• Ensure best practices and procedures are followed for ad trafficking; evaluate campaign delivery and management and present analysis
• Manage company contracts for deliverable units with advertisers; track, measure, and analyze client campaign performance weekly and monthly
• Cultivate business relationships with clients and sales, communicate and optimize campaigns, answer performance questions and other issues
• Maintain strong customer relationships and resolve any ad creative issues impacting tracking, implementation, or reporting
• Monitor campaigns across delivery, financial and third-party ad serving systems; utilize delivery applications to oversee and administer all creative and tracking assets.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ related experience
• Strong interest in client customer service and internet media business