Ad Operations Specialist
Our client is an award-winning advertising agency presenting unparalleled solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and revolutionary approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, the Ad operations Specialist would be responsible for overseeing media trafficking for display, paid, social, and traditional media. You would also be responsible for working with the Media Manager and Media Supervisors.
• Direct all aspects of ad campaigns, build out new sources, gather assets, generate reports, and manage accounts
• Lead campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of the sales platform to achieve client objectives
• Monitor and generate reports for external revenues for reservation and programmatic; anticipate, identify, and debug potential issues
• Partner with supply and media operations teams to develop and implement new capabilities, such as new supply and data sources and new media measurement techniques
• Test and evaluate new strategies, tactics, and partnership opportunities to evolve and improve product offering
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management and sales teams to launch new ad products and deliver ad spend efficiency to customers
• Bachelor’s degree
• Digital planning experience