Creative Services Jobs
Ad Ops Manager
Our client is a leading agency – innovative, creative, andtenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the mostrecognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with aneclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will ensureall ad campaigns are successfully aligned with client objectives.
• Manage start to finish campaignimplementation/optimization process, tracking pixels, troubleshooting tags,targeting, and reporting
• QA creative and implement complex campaignsthrough DoubleClick (DFA)
• Ensure Google Analytics are properly set up aswell as work closely with the analytics department on campaign tagging
• Work with various departments including Media,Analytics, and Finance for campaign implementation/troubleshooting
• Work directly with clients to advise, assist,and troubleshoot tagging and other technological issues as appropriate
• Foster an atmosphere of efficiency thatencourages innovation, company growth, and streamlined processes
• Knowledge of the othermedia tools such as Verification, OBA, Site Side Tagging, Google Analytics, andAttribution Models.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving,quantitative, and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication,organizational, and interpersonal skills a must
• Deep knowledge of all elements related todigital creative specifications, ad trafficking and QA
• Thorough knowledge of DART, Sizmek, and GoogleAnalytics
• Technical experience with and complicated richmedia, HTML and Flash advertising units
• 2-3 years working experience in a relatedfield