Ad Ops Manager
Our client is a well-known interactive entertainment company developing popular mobile games. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing global ad operations campaign lifecycles, inventory management processes, and maximizing fill rates in all markets. You would also be responsible for the mobile media ecosystem, demand-side platforms (DSPs), and tagging technologies.
• Direct all aspects of matching inventory to ad campaigns, build out new sources, gather assets, generate reports, and manage accounts
• Track delivery, pacing, month and quarterly rollovers, campaign objective performance, and make live optimizations
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management and sales teams to launch new ad products and deliver ad spend efficiency to customers
• Test and evaluate new strategies, tactics, and partnership opportunities to evolve and improve product offering
• Oversee strategic demand-side relationships from networks, exchanges, DSPs, and other specialized buyers in the video ecosystem
• Partner with finance and sales teams to ensure global sales resources are allocated efficiently;
implement data and reporting innovations to improve sales effectiveness
• Advanced experience of how mobile ad formats are monetized across a variety of supply sources
• Experience working with third party vendors and major ad tech platforms
• Experience in ad sales or other industries, such as gaming, digital, TV, media, and entertainment a plus