Ad Ops Specialist
Ourclient is an innovative, creative and forward-thinking marketing consultancythat thrives on collaboration and teamwork to propel their passions forward.With a plethora of well-known brands under their belt, they have an impressivebody of work that is directly reflective of how much pride they take in everythingthey do. Their company culture is warm,welcoming and they are always encouraging their people to share all of their best new ideas.
In this role you will executeand maintain digital advertising flights across all company owned and operatednetworks, affiliated sites and content distribution platforms (e.g.: Mobile,VOD) as assigned.
- Solicit creative materials from agency contacts per established specs
- Review contracts and communicate with Sales Planners and agency/client counterparts via email and phone to ensure accurate booking and timely implementation of deal elements
- Screen submitted creative for specification compliance. Assess/verify targeting and technical integration needs prior to flight. Transpose copy instructions/3rd party code into live flight data
- Partner with Ad Ops management, sales team, agencies and marketing teams to troubleshoot delivery issues and optimize campaign performance based on client goals
- Send confirmation of live campaigns to sales and agency/client. Organize and maintain all communication pertaining to contracts
- Produce weekly advertiser campaign reports to track performance against guarantee.
- Bachelor's degree
- Detail oriented, organized and analytical
- 1-2 years Advertising operations experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of online ad platforms (FreeWheel, a plus)
- Understanding of web architecture and targeting
- Knowledge of Digital media ad technologies (HTML, Flash, etc.)