A&D Sales Executive for a Modern Office Furniture Brand
Our client is a creative, innovative and artistic furniture company that builds pieces with integrity. They believe that great design has the ability to inspire the great pursuit of finding and doing what we love most. They have committed to producing quality products that mirror their values.
In this role you will identify, develop and close successful commercial and A&D sales leads.
- Prospect and close sales leads with a range of potential clients and partners in the design community, high-growth start-up community as well as Fortune 500 companies
- Build strong A&D partnerships with regional A&D partners as well as key influencers/ partners (dealers, real estate companies, etc.) to develop qualified project leads
- Understand the client’s needs and map those to solutions to meet those client needs
- Manage day-to-day relationships for all existing and prospective clients, supporting them with necessary marketing collateral, quotes, product and delivery information, lead times, etc
- Identify and communicate relevant market feedback and product requests to Product Development/Design team
- Consistently and effectively use CRM system to manage contacts, activities and opportunities
- 3+ years commercial sales experience with furniture or architectural products
- Strong relationships with the NYC A&D community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about design and great product. Able to see opportunities in the market and collaborate with PD/Design team on future design briefs