Ad Traffic Coordinator
Our client is a top digital media agency sharing the latest in everything news and entertainment. Their integrated, dynamic, and collaborative approach engages and informs audiences across the globe every day.
In this position, you would provide support for all aspects of YouTube ad trafficking operations. You would be responsible for overseeing inventory management, monitoring client program performance, and ensuring internal systems are accurate.
• Provide support for all aspects of YouTube ad trafficking operations and oversee inventory management and client program performance and ensure internal systems are accurate
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including operations, client services, and sales to ensure consistent delivery of all advertising campaigns
• Prepare and respond to weekly forecasts, request client tags and assets, and conduct quality assessments of client-supplied tags and assets
• Lead quality assessments of program set up and revisions in Order Management software; oversee quality assessments of program set up, bookings, and revisions in the ad server
• Track third party reporting and oversee pacing and discrepancies; maintain roadblock calendars; provide support for the pricing team and manage geo-targeted pre-roll pricing requests
• 1-2 years’ related experience
• Experience with order management software, Operative One preferred
• Understanding of user behavior and advertising ecosystem for major social platforms