Our client is a renowned design agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach creates revolutionary work across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing packaging layouts, creating artwork, and inserting designs using existing artwork for shower curtains, blankets, and bedding.
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Implement design specifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight, and retail packaging
• Test, analyze, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness; follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Create mockup packaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising, and management
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and merchandising
• Bachelor’s degree in packaging design or related field
• Packaging design experience
• Strong sense of design, typography, and color
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite