Our client is a high-end, luxury men’s and women’s timepiececollection with a rich history and modern appeal. Their pieces range from delicate elegance tobold statements with a classic feel. With the highest standards in quality and construction, they haveremained at the top of the industry. Their company culture is warm with afast-paced energy that is infectious and inviting.
In this role you will be provideadministrative support to the Brand Manager and service department.
- Handle internal advertising/branding requests through the Art Department
- Process invoices and check requests, maintain spreadsheets
- Type and mail letters from the Brand Manager. Compose original correspondence. Proofread correspondence to ensure quality. Handle all correspondence into and out of the Department as appropriate and directed
- Maintain organized files. Maintain electronic files and databases as appropriate
- Assist in the organizing of meetings
- Manage incoming calls. Transfer calls. Take messages. Exercise discretion, professionalism and good judgment when handling incoming calls
· Intermediatecomputer skills, MS Word and Excel
· Comprehensiveproduct knowledge including watch functions, repair processes and watch
· Minimum 3 yearsadministrative assistant experience