Our client is a well-known organization specializing in supporting nonprofit organizations to enrich lives of disadvantaged individuals. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach improves lives across the world.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
• Greet guests and announce visitors; manage calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events; help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage special projects and participate in space administration
• Bachelor’s degree
• Administrative Assistant experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."