Our client is a leading company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and dynamic approach presents unparalleled results like no other.
Your Role: The Admin Assistant primary responsibility will be for providing administrative support to the US President and responsible for supporting the Agency Lead Team administrative needs on an “as needed” basis.
The role will require day-to-day administrative management such as calendar maintenance, coordinating travel arrangements and phone reception.
• Maintain general appearance of the office
• Coordinate facility repairs and maintenance
• Communicate with staff, building management, vendors, and external contacts
• Plan, organize and implement office events and special functions
• Maintains sufficient supplies for presentations, as well as, general office supplies
• Ordering, management and stocking/inventory of snacks and drinks
• Manage moves, construction, office allocation, furniture, parking etc.
• Provide administrative assistance to the lead team members and President as needed
• Provides secondary technical support for meeting room technology needs, sometimes in high stress situations
• Arranges travel and coordinates meetings, flight and hotel reservations
• Coordinates meeting planning, including catering arrangements, organization, planning, location, and meals
• Lead on Ergonomics needs for the office
• Greet office guests as they arrive
• Handle confidential information in a discreet manner
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Perform general office duties such as filing, faxing, copying, delivering packages and mail
• Manage office budget working closely with Director of Finance and Operations and President
• Manage mobile phone bill and corporate credit card
• Organize and process expense reports
• Complete assigned work at any given time timely.
• Assist with internal communications to the staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College Degree preferred, High school diploma required.
• 1-3 years of experience performing administrative duties as an Office Administrator or Office Manager
• Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to assess situations, comprehend the need, and resolve issues in a professional and timely manner
• Expert problem-solver with the ability to think outside the box
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Excellent office computer skills including Excel and Word
• Punctual, reliable, professional and able to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Able to work flexible hours when needed Knowledge
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Coordinating travel arrangements and developing itineraries
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."