Ourclient, a toy & game manufacturer, is looking for a Admin Assistant to jointhe team!
Thisposition requires the following:
- Manage Directors (2) calendar by scheduling all in-house and off-site meetings.
- Arrange all business travel for the Marketing team
- Plan and coordinate business lunches for the Marketing team
- Prepare and submit all marketing team expense reports
- Reserve and prepare conference rooms for meetings and presentations (i.e. IT, catering, video conference).
- Order (RFP) and stock product requested by the Marketing team.
- Ordering office supplies for Marketing team as needed
- Move/Mail packages requested by the Marketing team
- Performed other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task multiple projects simultaneously
- Be a flexible team player Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Results oriented self-starter and creative thinker
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Show proven problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Sendyour resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminalhistories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles FairChance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”