Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
As the Administrative Assistant, you would be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, take messages, and maintain the reception manual and process documentation • Greet guests professionally and represent the brand, manage the front desk guest calendar, and sort and distribute correspondence
• Update and distribute company phone lists, maintain front lobby presentation, and assist with emergency preparedness training
• Assist with meeting preparation, schedule conference rooms, manage incoming and outgoing packages, mail, and deliveries, and maintain office and kitchen supplies
Key Qualifications: • Proven Administrative Assistant experience
• Strong communications skills and professional demeanor
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite