Administrative Assistant for Non-Profit
Our client, an education reform organization, has some of the highest ranks in test scores and success rates in all of New York City. They provide an exploration-driven curriculum for grades K-12 by bringing excitement to the school day, fostering a lifelong love of learning.
In this role you will perform administrative duties and tasks.
- Research and analyze member or organization needs to determine program directions and goals
- Prepare and maintain records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, or training manuals
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs
- Draft correspondence, format letter and perform filing, photocopying, faxing etc
- Bachelor’s degree
- Be able to solely manage multi-phone lines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organization, and strong listening skills a must