Digital Marketing Jobs
Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 3 Months
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a commercial Real Estate firm, looking for an Admin Assistant to support their Baltimore office. Responsibilities include preparation of marketing materials and general administrative support.
Administrative Assistant RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide administrative and office support to a department, service line or local brokerage services department or specialized team
· Assist with all aspects of meetings and manage active calendars for a department,service line or local brokerage services department or specialized team
· Maintain confidential department records and office files in accordance with internal company procedures
· Assist in the creation and/or editing of presentation materials including flyers,leasing proposals, offering memorandums, case studies, email blasts,invitations, etc. and redlining of various documents
· Utilize standard marketing-approved templates and graphics while assisting in the creation of presentation materials, etc.
· Coordinate and assist with collecting, aggregating, and preparing data
· Update and maintain client database
· Prepare expense reports, obtain receipts as needed, and reconcile all credit card charges
· Perform special projects as required
· Provide backup coverage for other admins, when necessary
Administrative Assistant Requirements
· 1-3 years administrative support experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe, Excel, and PowerPoint, is required ---InDesign is a Plus
· Must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills
· Ability to deal and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
· Must carry a positive demeanor while able to multitask
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!