Our client is an iconic off-price retailer with an extensive selection of top designer labels for on-trend apparel, shoes, and accessories. With their fashion-forward, stylish, and discount pricing, it’s never been easier to be best dressed in the latest designer labels.
In this role, you would assist with the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. You would also help with recruitment, training, compliance, salary administration, affirmative action, employment benefit, and equity programs.
• Support employees with daily questions, requests, or concerns; manage calendars and schedule interviews and meetings
• Assist receptionist personnel with the hiring procedure, processing time off requests, collaborating with agencies to request coverage, and timecard approvals
• Collect and distribute pre-employment paperwork to appropriate HR members; work with legal to ensure all pre-employment files are updated
• Help the finance department with invoice distribution, agency placement fees, and budget forecasting; log employee expenses and travel requests
• Compose job descriptions and offer letters; maintain corporate, retail, and temporary job postings
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite