Our client is a whimsical, fun and vibrant women’s apparel company that’s crisp colors, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks to the brand. Their exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm - they call it living colorfully. With over 140 retail shops and outlet stores in the U.S., and more than 175 shops internationally, whether you are shopping in NYC or Shanghai their shops are always warm and inviting.
In this role you will assist the department in various office functions and provide support for the entire Division ensuring the proper management of communications, planning, and meeting coordination, while contributing to the overall performance of the Division’s functional and cross-functional teams.
- Manage the calendars of 3 Vice President’s and support the meeting scheduling needs of NY creative team; identifying potential conflicts and make recommendations for resolution
- Develop a clear understanding of you functional area’s meetings (cadence, purpose, attendees)
- Perform Administrative duties (phones, processing, copying, mailing, faxing, filing, report distribution, etc.)
- Coordinate all details of setting up meetings owned by leader(room reservation, table arrangement/set-up, refreshments, supplies, technology support)
- Schedule and manage domestic travel and transportation arrangements; complete and verify expense reports
- 2+ years in retail or office setting
- College degree preferred (but no required) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and complete assignments accurately and on a timely basis
- Proven strong computer skills, with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint