Our client, a New York-based, luxury, boutique real estate brokerage firm is driving in the fast lane of success. The exciting life of high-end real estate (think Million Dollar Listing!) breeds opportunity for learning and growth. With their beautiful offices located in the iconic flatiron district, office culture is both upbeat and lively. If you have an interest in learning the ins and outs of real estate or want serious, hands on experience, then this is the position for you.
In this role you will be performing administrative support duties and tasks.
- Fielding heavy phone call, e-mail, and mail correspondence; take messages and transfer calls
- Screen incoming calls and e-mails and draft correspondence accordingly
- Review incoming documents and perform research according to clients concerns and needs
- Regularly post properties through advertisements, open houses, and multiple listing service
- Manage travel and expense reports
- Knowledge of preparing documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases is a major plus
- Be able to solely manage multi-line phones and route heavy volume of calls
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with co-workers and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite