Our client is an international, award-winning, advertising agency that is leveraging the convergence of art and technology; mixing “old school” with new technology. Their perspective is heavily influenced by the digital culture and focused on creating cross-disciplinary campaigns for progressive marketers.
Their impressive list of clients and body of work speaks to their true passion for what they do – and that is creating impactful work. With a progressive attitude and a fun office culture, they are the epitome of a cool company to work for.
In this role you will be performing administrative support duties and tasks.
- Maintain and order all office and shipping supplies
- Book all air and ground transportation for busy staff team, including EIC and account directors
- Assist EIC and account directors in client expense reconciliations (strong spreadsheet expertise required)
- Event activation research and support, as directed by EIC and account directors
- Liaison between NYC based account management team and Washington DC accounting team to finalize client budget reconciliations
- College degree – BA/BS, equivalent university degree or higher
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong computer/technology knowledge: A strong comprehension of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel formulas
- Ability to anticipate and quickly respond to needs and requirements