Our client is a luxurious, high-end and eclectic women’s apparel company that takes their looks straight from the latest runways. They provide their customers with the ability to pre-order today’s hottest looks before they become available to the masses. With styles that range from business casual to total head-to-toe glam – it is assured that everyone will find the most stylish look before anyone else snags it.
In this role you will provide administrative tasks and duties to high-level executives.
- Greet all employees and guests with a friendly, animated disposition on a daily basis, acting as a brand ambassador
- Set up, sort, and distribute all mail, messenger deliveries, and complicated international shipments as needed
- Screening all incoming calls to the main office phone, transferring calls to appropriate employees and screening calls for executives
- Own and manage the overall corporate and CEO’s schedule and calendar, including routing meetings, requests for meetings and conference calls
- Maintain up-to-date and detailed contact lists and logs for CEO’s meetings
- Planning and coordinating all necessary materials, catering, and room assignments for quarterly Board of Director Meetings
- • Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years of experience as an administrative/office assistant supporting senior level executive(s) required
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Visio preferred
• Problem solving—the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully while maintaining confidentiality
• Interpersonal skills—maintaining confidentiality, remaining open to others' ideas and exhibiting willingness to try new things