Our clientis a whimsical, fun and vibrant women’s apparel company that’s crisp colors,graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks to the brand. Their exuberant approach to the everydayencourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm - they call itliving colorfully. With over 140 retailshops and outlet stores in the U.S., and more than 175 shops internationally,whether you are shopping in NYC or Shanghai their shops are always warm andinviting.
In this role you will assist the department in variousoffice functions and provide support for the entire Division ensuring theproper management of communications, planning, and meeting coordination, whilecontributing to the overall performance of the Division’s functional andcross-functional teams.
- Manage the calendars of 3 Vice President’s and support the meeting scheduling needs of NY creative team; identifying potential conflicts and make recommendations for resolution
- Develop a clear understanding of you functional area’s meetings (cadence, purpose, attendees)
- Perform Administrative duties (phones, processing, copying, mailing, faxing, filing, report distribution, etc.)
- Coordinate all details of setting up meetings owned by leader(room reservation, table arrangement/set-up, refreshments, supplies, technology support)
- Schedule and manage domestic travel and transportation arrangements; complete and verify expense reports
- 2+ years in retail or office setting
- College degree preferred (but no required) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and complete assignments accurately and on a timely basis
- Proven strong computer skills, with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint