Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, and take messages; maintain reception manual and process documentation
• Greet guests professionally and represent the brand; manage front desk guest calendar; clear all guests and visitors through building security and manage parking validation
• Update and distribute company phone lists; maintain front lobby presentation; assist with emergency preparedness training
• Assist with meeting preparation, including last minute assistance for Executive Assistants; schedule conference rooms on an as-needed basis
• Manage incoming and outgoing packages, mail, and deliveries; maintain office and kitchen supplies; oversee office presentation and maintenance
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ experience supporting executives
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite