3 Month Contract, possibility to extend/convert
Our client is a leading ecommerce company with their headquarters in Seattle, WA. They are seeking an Adminsitrative Assistant to support their Site leader. This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling requirements
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Driving key team activities
- Anticipate and remove administrative roadblocks
- Manage space planning for the teams
- Travel coordination
- Participate in planning of group events
- Development of presentations and communications
- Placing Purchase Orders and managing expense reports
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook is essential, as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with exposure to high levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Must be able to work well under pressure while meeting deadlines
24 Seven is the leading specialized talent recruitment firm for global brands and emerging companies across the US and Internationally. From design concept through product marketing, 24 Seven has the talent network to support brands at every stage of the consumer experience. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Interactive and Creative.