Administrative Assistant to the Product Development team at a luxury beauty brand!
Our client is a luxurious beauty brand. They believe that the beauty of a fragrance is derived from the intention with which it was created and the attention with which it was prepared. Their products are luxurious because of their unparalleled craftsmanship and dedication to the fragrance. With a laid back and fun company culture they take pride in the passionate people that work for them.
In this role you will support the Product Development team and intrinsically share the values and passion for craftsmanship.
• Maintain and continuously update projects' timelines, marketing calendars and other charts on excel
• Develop and update artworks in liaison with graphic designers
• Prepare mock ups and materials for meetings and daily product development activity
• Coordinate in-house and outside vendors' products testings
• Conduct punctual market studies and researches
• Assist our European product registration partner into gathering all paperworks needed to register or update products registration files
• 1-2 year experience in a coordination role preferred
• Before anything, needs to genuinely fit with the culture of the company and values
• Strong organizational and follow up skills are a must
• Mindfulness with an outstanding attention to detail and ability to remain focused on very meticulous tasks
• Comfortable performing various administrative and logistic duties
• Multi-tasker with a strong ability to meet deadlines, organize and prioritize projects and to wear different hats, like everybody in our small company, “No task too big or too small” attitude
• Hands-on and can-do approach on everything, actual doer
• Flexible and positive, able to work efficiently and develop trusted relationships with different personalities, teams, vendors and graphic designers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills