3 month contract to hire
Our client is a leading healthcare company that is based out of Portland, OR. They are seeking an Administrative Assistant for their Seattle office.
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies:
* Secretarial certificate or equivalent
* 2 plus years increasingly responsible administrative assistant/secretarial experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent business English and grammar skills
* Basic math
* Ability to make sound independent decisions and use own initiative
* May perform any or all of the following duties:
* Provides administrative assistance/secretarial support, including typing, transcribing, proofreading and editing of routine and non-routine correspondence, reports and memoranda; screening telephone calls and visitors and providing assistance or resolving inquiries where possible; follow-up; filing; scheduling appointments; opening, sorting, prioritizing and responding to mail; ordering supplies.
* Records and distributes minutes of meetings.
* Maintains records of expenses and compiles expense reports.
* Assists in preparation of or prepares budget and related records.
* Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
* Composes and/or initiates correspondence, memoranda and reports.
* Works on special projects, including meetings or conferences, activities, events, mailings, presentations, reports -- some requiring research and compilation of data. May coordinate work and completion of some projects.
OTHER JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides backup to other administrative assistants or staff as needed.
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta