Creative Services Jobs
Our agency client seeking an Ads Manager to plan and execute paid media campaigns, supporting Tune-In efforts for a Sports Entertainment client. The ideal candidate is a paid social expert who thrives in fast paced, data driven environments. The role will report to the Director of Paid Media and will be collaborating with the client on a day-to-day basis. Ideal candidate has deep knowledge of and passion for paid social advertising and paid distribution landscape and is comfortable with analytics, insight, and measurement. The agency handles strategy, creative, production, influencer management and media buying in-house, with a focus on social and digital media.
• Manage and execute social campaign strategy, maintaining budgets and recommending optimizations in support of client’s Tune-In efforts
• Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
• Develop strong working relationships with vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
• Analyze data to write insights and recommendations to inform client action
• Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
• Assist media strategist with creating media plans including audience strategies, platform rationale, to achieve client goals
• 1-2+ years’ experience in on-platform paid social experience, experience working across multiple platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• An elevated mathematical/analytical aptitude with comfortability using Excel
• A demonstrated passion for and understanding of paid social platforms and their ad offerings
• Ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
• Commitment to excellence — working non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation