Adtech Product Manager - Freelance
Our client, a creative marketing company has an immediate need for an Ad operations Specialist with Adtech and Product experience. This is a freelance assignment that is ongoing for the right candidate. The hours for this role are 30 hours a week onsite.
You will work closely with digital marketing, engineering and sales to deliver and interpret segment data, present solutions and make recommendations to win ads and higher rates.
This role will be responsible for optimizing programmatic advertising performance across our digital brands, as well as advising on and implementing any adtech products and platform features for future digital properties. The ideal candidate is a Product Manager who has a deep understanding of DFP and significant experience in ad tech, ad ops, and revenue optimization. The ideal candidate also… Will…
• Analyze programmatic advertising performance from tracking reporting, pulling segment data, manipulating and interpreting data
• Make recommendations in the context of industry best practices and implement optimization measures
• Assist in the definition and delivery of new adtech products, working collaboratively with a cross-functional team of Ad Sales, Product Leads, Designers, Analytics and Engineering
• Manage all trafficking and verification costs, aligning with finance on billings
• Create and manage product roadmaps/timelines and drive team towards timely completion of key milestones with great attention to detail
• Manage projects throughout the full project life-cycle, including definition, design, QA, and launch
• Effectively communicate strategy/goals, product status, key issues, and launch plans to key stakeholders • Define and track key product metrics to inform product evolution Is…
• Able to provide performance support for various digital campaigns
• An effective communicator- written and verbal
• Able to successfully address complicated and challenging technical problem sets
• Understanding of our partners’ requests and the changing advertising technology landscape
• A collaborative team player that in addition to managing day-to day ad operations, can work cross-functionally
• Data-driven and an advanced user of Google Analytics and DFP for publishers
• Able to understand technical intricacies around the use of data driven advertising and data management platforms
• 3-5 years product management experience with 2+ years working specifically with Ad Tech
• Experience with campaign implementation and maintenance
• A deep understanding of programmatic ad sales and best practices in monetizing ad revenue across partners/exchanges
• Proven track record of managing and launching innovative products and features while meeting schedules and budget
• Ability to lead projects across multiple stakeholders through organization, collaboration and charisma
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."