Advertising Account Executive
Onsite, full time
Location: Alpharetta , GA
Mid-sized advertising agency is looking to build their team. They have recently won new business and are growing! You’ll have a chance to learn a lot while working with veterans of the advertising industry!
1-3 years of advertising agency experience
Experience working directly with client
Ability to collaborate with creatives and strategists
Must live near Perimeter, due to location
• Manage the planning, strategic development and execution of promotions and product launches
• General branding efforts
• Develop and deliver presentations at all levels internally and to the client
• Development, planning and execution of all client communications strategies in accordance with client’s objectives and budget limitation.
• Work with other departments to develop creative briefs, production schedules, estimates and creative for all projects and present to management and clients for approval.
• Able to brief teams to ensure proper agency direction and integration with brand image.
• Be well-versed in client’s business and provide strategic thinking
• Develop and grow relationships with senior client contacts.
• Maintain frequent/appropriate contact with designated client personnel to ensure ongoing collaboration, partnership and understanding of dynamic business conditions.
• Review creative and other staff work to ensure that it delivers on the strategy and objectives prior to submission to the client
• Responsible for the accuracy and clarity of all written documents, including conference reports and marketing plans, before submission to the client.