Digital Marketing Jobs
Advertising and Digital Media Coordinator
Our client is a timeless, chic and luxurious jewelry company. Their signature designs have become a staple and can be seen on the most fashionable tastemakers, A-list celebrities, and all over the pages of the highest fashion magazines. With a rich history in glamour, they have made their mark in the luxury jewelry world as an iconic brand.
As the Advertising and Digital Media Coordinator you will support the team with execution of media plans, managing spend reports, and analyzing campaigns.
• Assist manager with media and communications planning for 80+ Specialist Retail partners, including administrative work, organizing presentation materials, planning and budgeting, and maintaining internal invoicing tracking tool.
• Manage creative process for Specialist Retail partners for all offline, digital and social media; liaising with partners and production agencies to coordinate creative requests/approvals.
• Update media plans across all necessary systems/documents throughout the year for the full Specialist Retail network
• Maintain content updates of Specialist Retail microsites including product launches, price updates and homepage creative.
• Assist manager with reviewing and distributing digital campaign reports.
• Coordinate Specialist Retail organic social media – updating contact lists, distributing assets, saving down screenshots, monitoring partner posts, etc.; ensure all materials are reviewed and validated by management team. Budgets & Billing
• Requesting and cross-checking proof of performance against media plans to ensure accuracy and verify placements for invoicing. Team Documents & Materials
• Assist with building presentation materials to clearly communicate campaign recaps, media plans, budgets, competitive trends and performance reports.
• 1-3 years of experience in media/advertising, luxury, or digital communications preferred, experience in wholesale is a plus.
• Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills required, with experience in copywriting a plus.
• Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Candidate should be a motivated team player with great analytical skills, attention to detail, shows initiative and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in an organized manner.
• Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.