Our client is an iconic luxury jewelry company presenting the latest must-have collections for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, contemporary, and luxurious designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
We need someone analytical and detail oriented with strong Excel skills. This role is responsible for monitoring many spreadsheets, exporting reports, and analyzing the data. They must have knowledge of Google AdWords and SEM programs. Eventually they will be responsible for managing the day to day of our centrally run SEM program and analyzing performance in order to make sure it is operating smoothly and also determine if any optimizations can be made based on current performance. Additionally, they should be personable and have excellent communication skills – written as well as spoken – as they will be communicating with our jewelers frequently.
- Through administrative support activities, ensures seamless execution of Co-Op initiatives and advertising plans.
- Ensures that day-to-day assigned tasks are completed successfully in support of the Co-Op advertising team and to our company's standards of Excellence.
- Ensures that all projects and special assignments are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures successful partnership with production Agency to ensure accurate delivery of creative assets.
MAY PERFORM SOME BUT NOT ALL OF THE TASKS BELOW:
- Supporting team in the administration of the SEM and Co-op digital program.
- Sending ORJ mailings.
- Tracking Co-Op ORJ plans.
- Liaison between ORJ’s and ASM’s.
- Approving and denying ORJ media.
- Maintaining and updating ORJ contact lists
- Tracking spends and claims.
- Processing monthly ORJ credits.
- Invoicing ORJ’s.
- Keeping ORJ’s informed of new advertising materials.
- Resolving ORJ issues.
- Ordering materials for ORJ media placements
- Updating and maintaining media plans and creative rotations in Media Planning Tool for COOP team.
- Updating logo files via our advertising agency as needed
- Communicating with ORJ’s about upcoming ad selections and pending ad proofs
- BA College Degree preferred.
- 1+ year related internship experience.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Relevant computer skills (Strong Excel skills are a must)
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Digital paid search Google Ad Words