Advertising Lead (PPC)
Our client is a well-known company providing unparalleled software solutions to drive every business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for generating interest among potential buyers for the brand’s products and services. You would also be responsible for developing advertising campaigns, establishing program budgets, and executing advertisement placements.
• Develop, implement, and track PPC campaigns; manage all aspects of PPC, including concept development, execution, and measurement
• Collaborate with various team members, including the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure alignment between PPC and outbound campaign initiatives
• Recommend advertising opportunities, including selecting media outlets; negotiate contracts and rates with vendors and leverage relationships to gain additional opportunities
• Analyze advertising campaign performance, modify to achieve marketing objectives and drive demand generation, and present reports to the executive team
• Ensure ad proofs meet specifications, maintain advertising and editorial calendar, research editorial and op-ed opportunities and article placements
• Research target audiences and monitor ad campaign budgets, calendars, and project schedules; ensure alignment with annual marketing objectives
• 2-4 years’ PPC and digital advertising campaign experience
• Advanced knowledge of Google Adwords; Google Adwords certified preferred
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite preferred