Our client is a renowned company creating cutting-edge software solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents revolutionary solutions across the globe.
In this highly visible position, you would be responsible for overseeing the company’s advertising strategy, implementation, and analysis. You would also be responsible for managing strong business relationships with various media partners.
• Manage the conception and implementation of the brand’s national advertising campaigns; ensure the company’s overall objectives are aligned with the brand’s voice and follows standards of excellence
• Oversee creative rotations for all print, OOH, and television media placements; maintain strong relationships with key media contacts; direct print and television negotiations and budgets
• Monitor competitive reporting, insights, and ROI; create and execute highly strategic and comprehensive media plans; supervise daily execution of media plans and creative allocations
• Collaborate with the sponsorship team to plan and implement advertising support across all activities; liaise with sponsoring related media partners for implementation of contractual media elements
• Partner with human resources for all aspects of the performance management procedure, including mid-year reviews, notes-to-file, written performance counseling forms, and annual performance reviews
• Foster a collaborative environment amongst colleagues by actively seeking feedback; serve as a role model to others as the embodiment of excellence
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ advertising experience, media agency experience preferred
• 1+ years’ experience working in a digital environment
• Experience building and executing social media advertising plans