Our client is an international luxury fashion brand creating the most glamorous apparel, shoes, and accessories. Their chic, fashion-forward, and contemporary designs are applauded by Hollywood’s elite and the most stylish trendsetters across the globe.
In this position, you would manage, develop, and implement all media plans and paid social media activity. You would also produce analytical reports for all digital campaigns, such as search and social media.
- Oversee all aspects of paid campaigns, such as optimization reports, post campaign analysis, and review with global headquarters
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with media agencies to implement media plans, including negotiations and approvals
- Perform research and analysis for social media, demographic, and industry vertical in support of business development objectives
- Conduct internal and competitive reporting, including weekly, monthly, and mid-campaign analytics
- Oversee the creative development of all in store visual collateral and ensure all files are printed as specified in the color proofs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ advertising experience at a media agency on the client side
- 1-2+ years’ experience on the client side; luxury fashion experience preferred
- Possess strong presentation, analytical, and communication skills